For all of your general insurance requirements, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company has created the Caringly Yours mobile app, which makes purchasing and managing your plans simpler than ever before by offering information and services on the move. So there’s no need to check and download other bike insurance apps once you have the Caringly Yours app installed.
You can securely and conveniently buy motorcycle insurance online from the Caringly Yours app. Many clients are sceptical about buying insurance policies online, but the reality is that buying policies online is safe. Read on for tips to ensure that you are buying or renewing a bike insurance policy from the right place and reaping the benefits.
Things to consider before buying/renewing bike insurance online
Consider the following before purchasing or renewing bike insurance online:
- Be aware of fraud: First, check if the insurance company is registered with the IRDAI. Also, remember to read the insurance company’s reviews and ratings to determine the company’s reputation. You can visit the official website of IRDAI for further details.
- Check the signature on the policy: When purchasing or renewing a bike insurance policy, ensure the policy documents include your insurer’s authorised signature.
- Get a payment receipt: A receipt serves as proof of your purchase. Remember to get a payment receipt or a bill from your insurer once you have purchased the policy.
- Beware of incorrect information: Another factor to consider before purchasing online insurance is the accuracy of the information and details on the website. It is preferable to contact your insurer and thoroughly understand the terms and conditions.
The benefits of buying bike insurance online:
- Paperless experience: Because of companies that provide digital processes, things are now more accessible and paperless. For example, “Caringly Yours”, the Bajaj Allianz insurance app, offers an online portal for purchasing or renewing insurance and accepts digital paperwork.
- Search for the best deal: When buying bike insurance online, you can compare different insurance coverage and the cost of each insurance policy before deciding on the best one.
- Easy policy renewal procedure: Purchasing insurance online simplifies the process of renewing bike insurance. You can choose your preferred insurance policy with add-ons, pay for it, and then use the services for your next policy period.
- 24-hour customer support: The availability of 24×7 customer service for questions or concerns is the most significant advantage of purchasing an online motor insurance policy.
- Immediate policy implementation: Insurance can be selected and purchased in minutes. You can complete your purchase after entering a few details about your bike. Your policy will be issued immediately after verification.
- No broker fees: The traditional method entails using intermediaries, agents, and an additional premium. On the other hand, brokerage fees are waived because online bike insurance excludes mediators and agents.
- Make an immediate purchase from the insurance company: Online platforms, such as the Bajaj Allianz insurance app, allow you to enter your bike information and buy/renew a policy at your leisure. The policy is purchased directly from the insurance provider.
- Taking advantage of convenience: Purchasing insurance online has become much easier and faster in recent years. Online platforms offer the most convenient way to purchase or renew bike insurance policies at your leisure. Thanks to the evolving market, you can buy motorcycle insurance regardless of time or location.
* Standard T&C Apply
Finally, the digital age has simplified and facilitated our lives. The same can be said for insurance. Just follow some precautions, and you should be fine. Before purchasing or renewing insurance, double-check the information to ensure there is no fraud. Be cautious and avoid disclosing unnecessary personal or bank account information.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.