In India, people looking for bikes under 125cc look for affordability, fuel efficiency, style, and performance. The Honda Shine CB is a popular two-wheeler in the under-150 cc market segment. If you are planning to buy a Honda Shine CB, then you need to think of the type of bike insurance you want to buy for it. Three types of two-wheeler insurance policies are available, including third-party bike insurance, own damage insurance, and comprehensive bike insurance plans.
If you are looking for complete insurance for bikes, then opt for a comprehensive Honda Shine insurance policy. A third-party policy offers coverage for liabilities arising from an accident caused by the insured bike, but it does not include the damages to the insured bike.
On the other hand, a comprehensive Honda Shine bike insurance policy offers coverage for third-party liabilities and damages to the insured bike due to accidents, collisions, fire, natural calamities, theft, or man-made disasters.
In this article, we will talk about Honda bike insurance and the importance of buying it online.
Do You Need Insurance For Honda Shine CB?
Honda bikes are designed to be safe and sturdy. However, a small error can result in an accident or collision when you are riding your bike on the road. This can damage third-party property, a person, or the insured vehicle. If your bike causes the accident, you are liable to pay for the repairs of the third-party vehicle, medical treatment of a third party, and/or damage to your bike. When you buy comprehensive Honda Shine bike insurance, the insurer covers the costs of all such liabilities. Apart from accidents and collisions, you also get coverage for damages to your bike due to fire, natural calamities, theft, or man-made disasters.
How You Can Buy Honda Shine CB Insurance?
You can buy Honda Shine CB insurance in one of these two ways:
You can buy insurance offline by visiting the insurance provider’s office or insurance agent. You will have to carry physical documents and complete the process in person. This is usually time-consuming and involves costs.
Many insurers allow people to buy bike insurance policies online through their websites. This is a hassle-free way of buying insurance and is time-efficient and more affordable than buying a policy offline.
Here is how you can buy bike insurance online:
- Choose the insurance provider to buy the policy from.
- Visit the official website of the insurer.
- Enter your bike’s registration number, its date, and the registration number.
- Provide details about yourself, like your name, age, address, etc.
- Select the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike.
- Select add-on covers to customise the policy according to your needs.
- Choose the voluntary deductible by finding the right balance between the premium discount and the amount to be paid at the time of claim.
- The insurer will offer a quote on the Honda Shine bike insurance price
- If you are comfortable with the price and policy terms, then pay the premium online
- Once the insurer receives the payment, the policy documents are sent to you at your registered email address
Importance of Buying Honda Shine Insurance Online
- Online purchase of bike insurance policies saves a lot of time, effort, and money since you can make a purchase at any time and from anywhere.
- You don’t need to carry physical copies of all your documents to buy the policy. You can share scanned images with the insurer directly through the website.
- You can compare providers and plans with the click of a button
- You can use the free online bike insurance calculator to customise the policy as per your needs
- You can expect better services since the insurer can dedicate a single team to service all its clients quickly
While a Honda Shine CB is one of the best bikes in the under-150cc segment, it is important to buy the right bike insurance policy per your needs. With a mileage of around 65 kmpl and a tank capacity of around 10.5 litres, the Suzuki Access is ideal for city rides. Ensure you have a comprehensive Honda Shine CB two-wheeler insurance plan to protect your bike. Good Luck!